Saturday, November 7, 2009

Play Ball Instructional Video Does Anyone Have Any Recommendations For A Billiards Instructional Video?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a billiards instructional video? - play ball instructional video

I went through the net and it Jillions of them. Kinda had my eye on Briesath Jerry's "How to Play Pool Right". I can afford to buy one, but you do not want to buy hundreds of them, if they are above or below me, me. I realized that this is the only approved by the BCA (it is worth anything?). I need to refine my technique and best practices developed photographs. Talentwise ..... I used to be able to the table from time to time in the 8 or 9 balls run, but not very often. I was "decent", but did not win the championship or play seriously. I do not want a video that says, "OK, here is the table, there are 15 balls, which is a signal 18 grams, it is a mark of 21 ounces ....." Do you need substance. I read books Byrne 2 rooms, many times, and understanding of the physics of pool. Yes, I would love to have on a person, an hour (s), but I have 2 small children, runs a large farm, and live in the middle of nowhere Kansas, about 100 km of a large city. That's what I can do.

5 comments:

  1. If you do not already mentioned, I would say Briesath Jerry's "How to Play Pool Right". Jerry is a BCA Master Instructor, 1 of 9 in the world today. I spoke with Jerry (both WI) and I with another teacher BCA teacher (Bob Radford work also from Kansas) and his wife Linda, who soon became a BCA Master Instructor. Adoption of the BCA has a lot of weight. The program is not implemented by the BCA, however, remain the most important findings consistently. I agree with 95% of everything that Jerry teaches in his video. You know, people traveling around the world to attend classes Bob Radford in Rockford, IL. Otherwise, another BCA Training Academy in Dallas, TX. Maybe I should make a little vacation out of it. We get students from California, Florida, New York, so I know it can be difficult to escape. Visit the website I will list some ideas. Best of luck. MD-BCA Instructor / Referee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to 'Bert Kinister.com "..... and for someone who has only just begun to seriously take on this ... I recommend the "60 minutes "..... workout almost all video is recorded in to you at a party .... draw so many other bands that help .... "around 60 minutes is also a great ..... good luck on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed Byrne is very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO !!!!!! I feel so much !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to the pool http://www.engr.colostate.edu/ ~ DGA / index.html. This page is for learning various skills and techniques and videos are perfect, very useful for pool players of all standards. Good luck in your pool!

    ReplyDelete