Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Table De Torture For Ppl That Likes Art?

For ppl that likes art? - photo table de torture

Ok for those who love art too, what can u tell me about these pictures. whats ur opinion? what do u like about them, what don'tu what is the reaction of 2 UR, style, symbolism? UR criticism of me. I have a page 5 of this art to write and 2 tell u the truth I know nothing about art and get more information or to give me the best = D
Here are some things that u do not really tell from the photo:
In the painting, "El Valle de la Luna (Valley of the Moon) from the painting of his done in carved wood.
In "Bala Perdida" () loose cannon, this work of art made of wood with feathers.
In the sculpture "The heart is not of me" (The heart is not mine, its done with clay.
In the big "Grand Watermelon (watermelon The cloth on the table), really looks like.
In "Death by Tupperware" (Death by Tupperware) and "Kiss Murderer" ( "Deadly Kiss") is both a fingerprint.

Well, here's the link

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276 ...

1 comment:

  1. OK, that's what I think:

    first two are in my amateur opinion says the death of Tupperware for yourself, does not have much emotion is the feeling of fear and sponteantuniuty. Art itself is unique and imaginative, but not the quality and performance. kiss murderer is interesting because of the ambiguity and mystery, because much more views, even on the roof connotating something very scary and can be supernatural. There is a juxtaposition of his appearance and actions. The modern Maryln Monroe recalled, but her look freakishly frightening confrontations with their body image is involved mainly in many brilliant colors of the shadows, which gives the whole scene is mystical and cold

    The third piece is interesting and runs precise as the sudden, I found that the emphasis not on violence depicted in the table, but rather an expression of calm and quiet person. I thought it would be interesting to note that the artist chooses to representThis man of bad teeth, and for example, connotes distaste. if the artist could be a wrongful act by the image.

    Pardito ball was very interesting was executed very well and the emotions were portrayed very clearly. gives the sense of a maze of deception. There is also the feeling of falling, despair, while the transfer of the peace.

    I personally am not particularly fond of the sculpture, the body is stretched out over realism, and I'm not sure what the artist tried to move across borders.

    I loved the piece of watermelon, very realistic and mind-turning, very beautiful. Which takes an ordinary object and turn it into a beautiful work of art.

    Maria Gomez was very interesting, I feel like a dream, surreal scene, as well as works by Dali, these images are symbols in psychology, I know that fish and stands naked on an aspect of psychology, I suggest you find out what they represented.

    Wow, I must say that my favorite was the valley of the moon, beautiful and mysterious and ambiguous. I do not know yet what is represented here, but it is very quiet and look a little sad, it conveys emotions, even without me present a clear idea of what the artist attempted, very surreal.

    I do not like the last piece of the airplane, but I think it's influeneced for the Dada period.

    I hope this was useful.

    ReplyDelete