Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nice Metal Core Scooter Wheels Good Metal Core And Hard Rock Bands?

Good metal core and hard rock bands? - nice metal core scooter wheels

I love music of all types and recently, a CD collection. In view also to add some nice rock bands .. I do not like old school stuff that I like the recent bands such as later than 90 and by the 2000s, or bands that formed in the 2000s ... I like modern rock not old. If you know a good band let me know. the best of all genres, like punk, hard rock, I love metal music core metal core ... I prefer bands that the pace in the right EM too much like Killswitch Engage, startling symmetry, Bullet for my Valentine, The strength of the dragon the basis of actual metal bands (bands with the melody of Nice). I like how after the bands recent Sayed earlier than 90, the system of Down Slipknot HIM, Marilyn Manson and ..., preferably with the assistance Melodic Metalcore sound hardish ... Love! Thanks for the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment