Friday, November 20, 2009

Photos Of Ringworm Starting To Wonder...is This Really Ringworm?

Starting to wonder...is this really ringworm? - photos of ringworm

So I had this ugly stain on the arm for a while, and I thought he had caught ringworm from someone at work (in the era of the YMCA-care program at school, so I am constantly things). It's different than any picture of Jock that I've ever seen. As you can see, it is very wet, no matter how hard I try to keep it dry. This seems to cry. There are also small, white pustules, which remind me a little knobs everywhere. Is this normal?

I was putting antifungal cream, it changed round for almost a week with only a little, and I had to continue the cover up. What do you suggest?

Here is a picture of her. It is a bit blurry, as I have on my phone, but you can change the size and the general state of the same, see:

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq311/Lynxey/Photo-00352.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment