Saturday, November 7, 2009

Belly Pain More Condition_symptoms What Are Causes Of Belly Button Pain?

What are causes of belly button pain? - belly pain more condition_symptoms

Ok. well I pain in the heel for a year, but only occasionally after heavy lifting or straining is severe abdominal pain, as if someone pulled a series of inner feeling, "When my stomach is about to bleed, but bleeding wounds you stand or sit, You use the bathroom. pain in my stomach, my clitoris, but sometimes the only .. Please help!

2 comments:

  1. It is the wieght, I was squatting, and pain in my navel.
    To do exercise, not to do with the weight and try to rest a few days wieght NOT. If you are not better then I would go to your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I have no answer. But I read something a while ago that talked and he was serious but not unsolvable. I do not know what it was. Something that comes to mind, but I do not want to frighten you. I hope to get a more accurate answer. If not, then I guess, to ask you a doctor.

    ReplyDelete