Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Does Whitish Tonge Means I Have A Tonge Ring For About 2 Months Could It Be Infected?

I have a tonge ring for about 2 months could it be infected? - what does whitish tonge means

I've had for about 2 months and I tried to alter the ring to a smaller size to their needs? 12 or 10 and now its actting as it.it in the first breakthrough Swallen and painful, but not bad enough, if I do not eat. but havin Lite green white green pus. What is it? is infected, or what?

3 comments:

  1. It is violated od My only for a few days and could also show that I have done the first time. You might wait a couple of days. Remove it, clean it with Listerine (lol thats what i do) and then everything was ok. This can easily be irritated. Mine hurt when I lifted my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems certain that your infection. Ask a doctor as soon as possible. They should not be able to do at this point in time. I know, had my oldest daughter, but it had to be more than two years, ending back with the gum removed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe. Take it out.
    I took out after years of problems. Pus used for body to have. It really sucked. Especially when she was sick.

    ReplyDelete