Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures Of Confidentiality I Work For A Funeral Home, My Boss Gave Me A Picture Of A Deceased Person, This Can't Be Legal?

I work for a funeral home, my boss gave me a picture of a deceased person, this can't be legal? - pictures of confidentiality

In fact, I'm just a transfer of staff who works on behalf of the funeral home, you can transfer the authority for the affected businessmen. My partner and I have a transfer from a big funeral, the deceased can not be delivered to a morgue drawer for some reason, he lay in his power to prevent a header block in the neck (blood, is the director of " spots ") in the face and then placed in ice and then left.

The funeral home contacted my employer complains that the deceased was laid on his back and "was black and blue ', apparently because of the manner of his. He sent an e-mail abuse (just enough but we did what we could and thought it would be correct at the time) and funeralsAttached is a photo, my boss of this image and printed copies made and gave me an explanation of what had happened.

I thought that the horrible thing. Without doubt, the funeral home does not violate confidentiality, and doubts that the family had permission to take the picture, much less send it to my employer, and then print it out and show the other officers. I think he tried to make a point, because it does not happen again, but you could certainly tell us. I need a photo of the deceased, and as I said, I think it's disgusting, it must be some kind of law has been broken.
I do not know what to do, but I am thinking seriously about the right, when watching the image of one orf see my family and someone just copies made for all, outside of this image may fall into the wrong hands, will be published on the Internet - nothing. What should I do?

6 comments:

  1. You have ruined this body, and must take responsibility.

    The funeral home is only seek to ensure that they learn their lesson. Instead, he tries to blame others.

    This is bad. They learn to take responsibility for their mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not listen to Reagan. Burial was garbage, why he was into acting. It was a shitty actor (Bedtime for Bonzo, anyone?) When he went into politics. And it was a disaster as a politician! Check out the financial mess in your state (California) and country (USA).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do you said not lie on your back? I just want to explain to his boss and the funeral, the "as if" you said. If you decide to do it yourself, while you are at fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice try.

    The photo was taken as evidence. When the body was "in ruins" because their actions and the funeral home is no longer representative of the funeral, you can bet that the family will be mad. If a complaint, you can bet that his name will be in the mix. The funeral itself is under the protection of the photograph to show that the body was leg before to reach them.

    I hope you are safe. It seems that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If someone on my team always transmit a body on the left side, would more quickly on the unemployment line as you blink. I removed and embalmed thousands of bodies that I've ever had to keep at your side. Ever. So I do not think I understand why you would never do. I can assure you that is the blood that has collected before death, is unclear and probably not the place that would make me angry. Guess Who's to blame? Funerals. Why? Because the computer of the person to move the leg. Like a king! Unable to make the deceased on his side, and they are certainly not encouraged! Who has it "encouraging"? I wonder, because I can not from someone who had half a brain think that you to dodass Common sense says that cause post-mortem stains on the face.
    As for the picture I would have done, and I explained why the family took pictures and signed them a document. I can assure you that the family was probably not at all happy about the condition of their relatives and the funeral will protect yourself! Why do they like to do if the defendant was not clearly know their guilt? Thanks to you have, and would never do your job if you do not know enough to put someone on your side. And what would be its members, until they have to do with it? In any case, it will only make matters worse! What are the causesthrough the blood of my face! They are clearly not appropriate for this work, and there should be more with the request to the family or the funeral against his employer, not on a photo they took tests which are declared their weaknesses. Even after the bodies of 5000, I need never leave someone on their side, the rigor mortis is very simple, relieved only by bending members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be fair, it seems that you have damaged the body, but unintentionally. While the picture in the house - that remain with the company, not everyone is on the Internet - probably protected as a training device. If you or someone makes a mistake, and you have no body, the photo is the only way to prove, is not it?

    Concentrate on your work properly. Do not use the picture as a cover for the failure of him, which seems to try. More information is available the next time do better.

    It would also seek to obtain such a right to? They would not be the plaintiff here - you would be accused!

    ReplyDelete