Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Motion Detector Connected To Cell Phone Remote Camera Connected To A Cell Phone?

Remote camera connected to a cell phone? - motion detector connected to cell phone

I want to buy these:
I want a digital camera that has a motion sensor attached to it. The camera will automatically create a picture of someone who breaks into my house while I'm gone. The image is sent to a site where a criminal can make sure that I know what you think.

It's a good idea, a remote camera with a cell phone. Why not on the market? How can I ask the people to make a mobile phone?

Trust me. I stopped selling the idea. Public Domain is so important to me, or open to new technophiles want patents pending. I just want the camera!

Or is it something that does not want the security of the country to have people?

No comments:

Post a Comment