Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Reserve A Flight Without Committing To It How Do I Book A Package Vacation Without Paying For My 3-year-old?

How do I book a package vacation without paying for my 3-year-old? - can you reserve a flight without committing to it

Come to Aruba next few months and found some online services for flight and hotel combos, but I would not at the hotel costs for my 3 years old son and my 1 Pay-year-old. How do I book the flight 2 / reservations for hotels in a site such as Expedia and then book the same flight for my children? All ideas, in addition to seeking the help of a travel agency? We try to keep costs low so that the object is to defeat. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. u should make children such as children and find that the freedom of the hotel will allow warned.
    U turn travlocity as sites, Expedia and book Hotel Reservation UR tickets.Try separtely but hotels for children of this age or should pay.Still with sites that may help and Communications

    ReplyDelete