Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can You Get An Abortion At 4 Months They Had An Abortion Because She Was Catholic And Not Married, How Can I Accept Them?

They had an abortion because she was catholic and not married, how can I accept them? - can you get an abortion at 4 months

The cousin of my friend and his wife had an abortion because they were not married, and she is Catholic ..... My girlfriend and her cousin were very close.
Now I'm not for or against abortion. I agree that victims of rape or a pregnancy in the comments to her have an abortion should be allowed. But if someone kills their child from religious situtaion or because the pregnancy was an accident, I think they should kill willfull chrage too. I am not a Catholic, but I am sure that Catholics are against the death penalty ..... If I'm wrong, please let me know said, because when I, I'm not Catholic.
In my opinion, you only use religion as an excuse to terminate the pregnancy did not affect the responsibilities of raising a child.
My friend and I Arent in MarchRied and have a beautiful 4-month old son. During our pregnancy, his cousin and his wife (married, has one year ago, the abortion happened a few months decided before marriage), they wanted a child, if she is pregnant again. You know that I know decided to have an abortion. But whenever I see so disgusted I just want to scream in their faces, they do not deserve to have a baby because they killed them. I do not know what they do not want them to be near, I can not help because if you are the grandfather, who was still there, it vist. What would you do? This question is not about people's views on abortion ... But what I morally wrong and how to deal with it. However, it considers the need to include a statement about the abortion procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment