Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lorna Vs Nadine LGBT: Am I Gay For Liking Elvis Presley Songs?

LGBT: Am I gay for liking Elvis Presley songs? - lorna vs nadine

Homosexuality: I listened to Elvis songs and my friend next to Lorna says that homosexuals like Elvis, in those days. Is that true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6v1hUE5Z ...

I always thought that Elvis a kind of universal symbol loved by all, but she said it is true that in the 50s and now only gay people like Elvis. Is he lying again only lead to problems, or there is some truth in it? I mean, I'm gay and I * do some Elvis songs, but it's hard to believe that their fan base has become exclusively gay. But she swears it is because of its retro look, the lips soft and rhinestones true. o_O What do you think homosexuality? If they do more than the pleasure of my homosexuality, to the detriment of Elvis?

Thank you,

Omega

5 comments:

  1. Tell him I do not even know if it's a ** drilled or bored ...
    Show me an idiot this time can even closer to what was Elvis ... MJ was a complete social misfit trying to tell whether this is the best ..
    Rachelle in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the kind of nostalgia, enjoy the old songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Elvis has this incredible music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghey you for check-out this type s ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dude play ..

    ReplyDelete