Saturday, January 16, 2010

Assisted Living Levels Of Care Does Anyone Know Of A Place In Holland, Michigan Where My 89 Year Old Grandmother Could Try Out A Scooter?

Does anyone know of a place in Holland, Michigan where my 89 year old grandmother could try out a scooter? - assisted living levels of care

Mt grandmother in a nursing home in Zeeland, Michigan, and has trouble walking for years. It was a function of the walker, but he has the spot where the wanderer is achieved not help. It will not work very tired and is easy to reach just to the dining hall. The residential units were called from their "Level 2" care that they take detailed notes on this subject and provides a case in a nursing home will be moved completely transferred. It is a little nervous, an electric wheelchair, so I thought if I could do it somewhere an attempt to recapture its independence can be some excitement. Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. The only place I can think of is the Scooter Store. But I'm not sure how or when Dr. Brockton, the Netherlands / Zeeland area. Here is a link to them. Maybe you can check there. Sorry for your grandmother. My grandmother just knee completely replaced three days ago and was afraid to go into a nursing home for recouperate. I do not blame her but she has always been able to do everything himself and is now angry that your body is present. Good luck with your scooter research.

    ReplyDelete